At Tongaat Hulett, we strive for maximum throughput efficiency, bottom-line impact, innovation and inclusion in support of our corporate strategy.
Our Enterprise and Supplier Development Framework is designed to diversify our supplier base, with a special focus on localisation.
All our procurement is conducted transparently and ethically, in line with the following company policies:
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance Questionnaire
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase Version 09 02 2022V2
- SHE Policy
- Section 37.2 Agreement
- Huley Rules
- RFP SHE Questionnaire
- Human Rights Questionnaire
- Contractor Management Corporate Standard and Annexure
- Contractor Management Corporate Standard SHE
- Supplier SHE Management Guideline
We strive for best practice in terms of our Procurement Governance. Invitations for Requests for Proposals RFP’s/RFQ’s are issued to prospective suppliers registered on our database. If you’re a prospective supplier wanting to do business with Tongaat Hulett, the registration process detailed in the documents below will guide you on how to register your company on our Tongaat Hulett supplier database.
How to do business with Tongaat Hulett
For more information on doing business with Tongaat Hulett, email one of the following contacts below:
Enquiries + comments:
Tip-offs Anonymous service:
|0800 21 21 87 (FreeCall)|
There are currently no upcoming events.